Monday, November 30, 2020

Early Cards/Binders/more

Over the weekend I have placed all of my 1958 to 1972 Topps baseball cards into labeled and divided white binders. I probably have over 1/3 of my entire collection in binders now. Out of binders again.  I hope to have the remainder of the 70s done soon.  Looking forward to doing 1975 the most.  Even nicer are my super sturdy new iron rod steel book shelves I have placed these binders on.  

Additionally, I have most of my Cubs memorabilia up on the walls now!  Need to purchase frames for my flags.

Cataloging:  Currently cataloging 1992 Leaf silver set.

Newest acquisition: 1958 Topps Roger Maris


No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining in Kentucky again

We went Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining a couple times more in Kentucky again.  We found lots of sea fossil again like various plant and shells,...