Sunday, November 18, 2018

Crosstrek todo?

I have made myself a part necessity and part dream list for my `15 Subaru Crosstrek.

Crosstrek todo:

In order of importance for me:

  • Rust repair
  • This is a must and short term goal. I just posted about this a few day ago. At 22K on the odometer, there should be no rust, but there is.

  • New tires
  • Another must. Still have factory tires on from my Feb 2015 purchase. Only rotated once (I know, I'm a horrible car owner) so the rear tires are more heavily worn than my current front tires.
    The car came with P225/55R17 95H. So many choices and still comparing.

  • Seat detailing
  • Something I need to do for having the car as an every day beater
    .
  • New Infotainment system
  • I have one of the blah-est Infotainment systems ever put out by Subaru, or anybody else for that matter. I would love to upgrade this. A couple of photos from my current system.


  • Inside door handle replacement
  • I have significant wear on this door handle. This is the only interior piece of trim that has worn this badly. The silver coating looks to be worn off. I''m looking to see what it would take to purchase/replace this part. Maybe a solid black that would not show wear as bad.

  • Carbon filter delete
  • Honestly, I believe my Crosstrek has better acceleration that most and I don't know why. I would like to try this simple mod and see if I can make it even better.
  • Engine detailing
  • This is how I would like to make my engine look. This is almost completely cosmetic, but none the less love it.

  • Spoiler
  • Enough said.
  • New dual or quad exhaust

No comments:

Post a Comment

At the geek store

Finally picked myself up a keypad for Atari Systems.  I have been wanting one of these for some time. $10 felt like a fair price for one in ...