Friday, November 9, 2018

My Subaru XV Crosstrek

Below are my first two Subaru vehicles I wrote about in my last posts. On the left is Premium Impreza and on the right, 2015 Premium XV Crosstrek. So similar at first glace, and yet truly from the same platform, but could not be much more different vehicles. [see previous blog https://elfstones69.blogspot.com/2018/11/subaru-owner-topic-snow.html]

After having the Crosstrek through several winters, I can tell you this car is a beast in snow. Even in serious snow storms.



I actually like the looks of the back-ends of '13 thru '17 better than the '18+


The center console was never top end, but not low end. Newer Subaru's, like my '19 Accent, have much better systems.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...