Monday, January 11, 2021

1990 Topps

I now have spent a week on Topps 1990. I own way more 1990 Topps cards than I thought I owned. I am 99% sure I have two complete sets and most likely many incomplete sets. I'm thinking at this time that I will probably only keep 3 binders worth. I admit I like these cards better than when I purchased them in 1990. Since I have hardly touched them since then, they are in great condition. I did pick up a few hundred of them (maybe over a thousand) in 2020 while aquiring other cards.

12 Most Valuable 1990 Topps Baseball Cards

#414 Frank Thomas Rookie Card
#336 Ken Griffey Jr.
#692 Sammy Sosa Rookie Card
#757 Larry Walker Rookie Card
#701 Bernie Williams Rookie Card
#331 Juan Gonzalez Rookie Card
#1 Nolan Ryan
#2 Nolan Ryan (The Mets Years) Baseball Card
#3 Nolan Ryan (The Angels Years) Baseball Card
#4 Nolan Ryan (The Astros Years) Baseball Card
#5 Nolan Ryan (The Rangers Years) Baseball Card
#300 Bo Jackson Baseball Card

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining in Kentucky again

We went Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining a couple times more in Kentucky again.  We found lots of sea fossil again like various plant and shells,...