Sunday, January 31, 2021

9 pocket sheets

I have purchase hundreds of hundreds of 9 pocket card sheets and have been discouraged and how the quality has continued to go down while the price at Walmart and Meijer is now $6 for just 35 for Ultra "pro" sheets. As I have posted before, I have been exploring alternatives. One such alternative is Amazon brand sheets.  Yes, Amazon brand.  I was very pleasantly surprised. 100 sheets for $11 and better quality that what I can purchase at Walmart.  With a thicker mill and easy fit, I was very happy.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07PD7KBN5

Now I'm exploring Gold Seal 9 pocket sheets that are 100 sheets for $17.50.

  • 100-Ct. clear HEAVYWEIGHT trading card sleeve pages/protectors, 8.5" x 11"
  • 9 Pockets per page times 100 pages gives you storage for 900 cards!
  • Single-sided top loading for easy card insertion
  • Durable, nonstick, non-glare, archival safe and acid free
  • Reinforced heat-sealed seams to last





No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...