Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Do something a little different [coding]

I'm going to do something a little differnt and hopefully fun. I'm going to program a software slot machine, and hopefully a good one. Not only that, but I'm going to create 3 diffent code bases: one application for the Atari 8 Bit platform in Atari Basic, one application for the TI-99/4A 16 bit platform in TI-Standard Basic, and lastly one for the Microsoft/Intel 32 Bit platform in Microsoft Basic. As I Develop the notes, logic flow, bits of source code, graphic design, I will post the material on this blog. Eventually posting links to code.

Of course whatever I finalize, finish (or not finish), I will share as open source to share freely. I have already started this process first in my head, now in notepad. Hopefully, I will share material soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Golf Discs and their numbers

In the post, I'm going to talk about the 5 primary characteristics of golf discs: Weight, Speed, Glide, Turn, and Fade (plus a couple ...