Sunday, December 8, 2019

Centipede 7800


Just a little blurb about Centipede for the Atari 7800. I like the games so I personally give this version 4 out of 5 stars. Much, much, better looking with improvement over Atari 2600. But... not as much of the feel as the TI994A version to the arcade. Even the Atari 5200 version looks a lot closer to the arcade version. I get it. Just like Asteroids, the Atari 7800 group was trying to add something different like 3d shaded mushrooms. Their goal was to "modernize" the Arcade favorites. Yet looking and playing the game, I feel they still could have done a little better. I have seen what the 7800 is actually capable of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining in Kentucky again

We went Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining a couple times more in Kentucky again.  We found lots of sea fossil again like various plant and shells,...