Saturday, December 14, 2019

RH Fedora

I miss some old habits. Some things are just still better, faster, more fun. So I'm installing Red Hat Fedora. Why? First and for most, to get the tools I need to create a new FVWM Theme "Glassy Blue". Secondly, I miss that environment.

Creating window manager themes are fun. Look for ideas for a really good one, I found out tonight that my old FVWM page is still up and running... and advertised on other FVWM sites. I have no idea how to get to the HTML to even edit the page. But that is another issue all in it's self.

I've started the work on the theme already and it will be a little challenging. I would also like to update an older theme that I created called ruby. I'm wondering how gothic I can make a computer interface :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atari THE400 mini secrets

1 - There are more than 25 games installed 2 - more hardware secret with controllers So how many easter eggs will people find?  How long til...