Tuesday, June 23, 2020

1989 continued


This is what over half way done looks like. Less than two boxes left to sort and store in the binders.

Yes, I have marked a milestone with my Topps 1989 Card project. I have sorted through over half now. It is looking like I have nearly 10 complete sets of this collection. When I have all the cards in all 10 binders, I will then start to catalog them. I don't expect the cataloging will take nearly as long as sorting all these cards.

I don't often talk about baseball card supplies but I have purchased a new 9 pocket card pages by Titanshield. I have used quite a few different brands before and at various price points, but this company is a first. I was very pleased with the purchase for the price vs quality. These pages are just the right mil in thickness. so many are either too thin or too thick. The textured back for flipping pages is also a nice touch. Paid $19.99 for 100 on Amazon.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF