Thursday, June 25, 2020

Updates on collection and room.

What else is going on with my card room and collection?

1) I have just started rearranging my storage room that currently stores binders of many a thousands of baseball cards.  I'm planning on putting up new lighting and a switch installed for the lighting.  I'm also planning on purchasing some new binders to replace older failing binders.  While doing that, I'm going to be reprinting many new labels for these binders with a uniform labeling.

2) Once I wrap up the Topps 1989 card sets, it will be time to start tackling all the Upper Deck sets that I own from 1989 to 2000.  Most of these are completely uncatalogued.  I suspect I own more than 50,000 cards.  After cataloging these, I will have a better feel.

3) I'm going to have to expand my baseball card database again and add another volume.  I'll continue to fill up the existing volumes until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...