Sunday, February 27, 2022

What am I working on?


First, I have a lot of new code for GibPascal.  None of it I feel is ready for release.  Why, some of the completed code, I'm not sure I like the standard.  I'm not sure Turbo Pascal did some of this correctly.  Additionally, for some of the math functions, I'm debating best practices.  February is the first month in a while that I did not push out a release of GibPascal.

What else am I doing?  I am also currently working on two large databases that I would be mounting on MrGibson.com.  These database cover a couple of my interests, just not wanting to release yet until more is completed.

I have not received an of the items I ordered for my Santa Cruz, so I have nothing to report there.

Baseball cards are still on hold.  I have not purchased, organized, or cataloged any for a while now.  I do have some money burning a whole in my pocket at the moment though. (classic Topps and Fleer) lol

Nothing new on dice since the last two sets I purchased summer of 2021.  Went looking Saturday, but nothing I couldn't live without.  It is good to see prices of dice come back into check though.  Maybe baseball cards will also.  I'm also been thinking some on building a new dice box, but still not sure what direction I would take with that.  I would like something super usable like the last and as unique as the last.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...