Thursday, March 3, 2022

two days of workouts



I am literally the heaviest I have ever weighed. Nearly 245 pounds. (I just weighed tonight at 10:20 - I weigh exactly 245) I'm pretty sure that is beyond the line that is considered obese. So I promised my wife and my doctor to do something about it. Two days of workouts and I have decided that I need to log this somewhere to keep my progress honest and public.

This will consist of cardio and weights.  I'm not trying to become buff.  I just trying to get somewhere near healthy.

I will need to do some research also on how to properly log the workouts.  Lets see how far I can go with this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...