Friday, May 12, 2023

Game Room room update, Pitfall II

This spring, I have had a trickle of Star Wars, Cubs décor, and D&D stuff come to the game room.  As far as game system, mainly just have the Atari 7800, Sony PlayStation 4, and Sony PlayStation 2 setup for games along side of the Arcade 1Up.

I finally found Pitfall II for the Atari 2600.  Paying $25 plus tax is not ideal, but I also realized this cartridge does not pop up often.  I was so excited to map out a learn this game, but alas after trying both consoles and cleaning the cartridge... the cartridge is dead.  I find it hard to believe it was not tested. :(

I'll see if they will honor the exchange.


No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...