Monday, May 22, 2023

Odyssey2 and game room

At Last! My Magnavox Odyssey2 Console arrived! This was another gamble purchase. Seller said that the console powers on and creates a test pattern, but had no cartridges to test it with. They wanted $39.99, so I went for it. With tax and shipping $55. Plugged the Odyssey2 in and it worked! Played about 5 different games with no issues. Luckily for me, another successful gamble. I have been without an Odyssey for about seven years and really wanted to own one again. This was my main game console for a whie and what I learned how to do some assembler language programming. This console has a special place in my heart.
Odyssey
A photo showing the difference in controller size from an Atari 2600.

I have my new Pac-Man artwork hung on the east wall of my game room.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...