This article is how to install more games on your PlayStation Classic from your PlayStation media disks. I did these instructions with pre version 1.0 - I have done each step and tested. I collected this information from several sites and people. I then compiled it here on this blog.
I purchased the PlayStation Classic so I could play PlayStation games on my HDMI television using actual PlayStation controllers. So the first thing I wanted to figure out was how to add purchased disk games to the system and this blog entry is exactly how to do that.
Since your PlayStation Classic does not have a disk drive, the first thing you will need to do is create a .bin file from the disk that you wish to add. The disk image .bin file will be placed on a flash drive (USB stick) and play on the PlayStation Classic.
The larger the flash drive/USB stick, the more games you can fit on one stick.
 To get started, you’ll need to head to the Magic ISO website (http://www.magiciso.com/) and dow…
How to watch the Marvel Cinematic Universe (MCU) list of movies/shows in chronilogical order:
- Movie: Captain America: The First Avenger
- TV : Agent Carter (seasons one and two)
- DVD : Agent Carter (one-shot — Iron Man 3 DVD)
- Movie: Iron Man
- Movie: Iron Man 2
- Movie: The Incredible Hulk
- DVD : The Consultant (one-shot — Thor DVD)
- DVD : A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To Thor’s Hammer (one-shot Captain America: First Avenger DVD)
- Movie: Thor
- Movie: Avengers
- DVD : Item 47 (one-shot — Avengers DVD)
- Movie: Iron Man 3
- DVD : All Hail the King (one-shot – Thor: The Dark World)
- TV : Agents of Shield (season one: episodes 1 — 7) (ABC)
- Movie: Thor: The Dark World
- TV : Agents of Shield (season one: episodes 8 — 16) (ABC)
- Movie: Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- TV : Agents of Shield (season one: episodes 17 — 22) (ABC)
- Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy
- Movie: Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2
- TV :…