Thursday, December 6, 2018

New tires for the Crosstrek


I can Cross one item off the to do list for my Crosstrek. I purchased four new Milestar All-Season Radial P225/55R17 101V XL all weather tires for only $410.80 (with tax). Yep, traded my Japanese tires for Korean. That price included Installation and balance from Jesse's Tire Clinic replacing my original Yokohama Geolandar P225/55R17 95H. I specked these tires every place I could think of and Jesse's beat everyone for the price. They ordered the tires for me and let me come over with no appointment and done in a little over a half-hour. So I saved money and time and have better weight, speed, and mile rated tires. That makes me happy. The Geolandar tires are notorious for their short life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF