Saturday, January 25, 2020

Baseball card database update and other stuff.

Topic: Personal
I promised Maddison and Paige I would watch My Hero Academia. It is important for them that I see this show with them, so I'm going to give it a try.

Topic: Baseball Cards
I have moved all my code to point to my internal photo database. I have hundreds of photos up and I'm surprised on how little space it is taking up. Even though I have a fraction of the material up on my site, I will probably start to remove more photos from Flikr now.

Topic: Linux
There has been a very productive stream of development on the FVWM 3 front. I would not be surprised if there is not a Beta put out by the end of February.

Topic: Mustang
If there is one thing I would want to change about my Mustang, it would be the shifting. It is by far not the worst stick I have ever driven (1969 Chevy Camaro was), but it is far from the best. Seriously, that Camaro stick and clutch REALLY sucked. I found a fairly inexpensive short throw for my car at only $90-$110. But once I watched the video on how to replace and install, well, I guess my shifter is good enough. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF