Friday, January 3, 2020

Done with Flickr Part II

First, I forgot to wish a happy New Year! Another year of blogging to come!

Secondly, I have found it interesting that Flickr is claiming they are in financial trouble if they don't get more paying members. And here I'm saying I'm tired of Flickr and making my own replacement. I did start this before Flickr made their announcement. I continue to photograph completely over ad I added it to my site.

I have a working protocol. Currently it only uses three parameters (year, year1, year2), but I have more planned (team, brand). Currently the script defaults to Cubs and Topps.

An example of how to use the parameters to show a range (year1 and year2):
http://mrgibson.com/baseballp.php?year1=1960&year2=1976

An example of how to use the parameters to show a single year:
http://mrgibson.com/baseballp.php?year=1965

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining in Kentucky again

We went Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining a couple times more in Kentucky again.  We found lots of sea fossil again like various plant and shells,...