Friday, May 8, 2020

The Topps 1989 project: Day 3

At the end of day 3 on the 1989 Topps project, I'm still no where near being done or even close to half way. What I am close to is running out of storage material. I need to purchase more sheets and binders and will be out tomorrow.

Additionally, after day 3 I have come to the conclusion that I will *probably* have 4 full sets and 4 mostly complete sets. But as they say, time will tell with my progress of this major sorting and cataloging project. I'm considering storing these sets in volumes instead of a set per binder. I would think this would make finding the card you are looking for much easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining in Kentucky again

We went Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining a couple times more in Kentucky again.  We found lots of sea fossil again like various plant and shells,...