Thursday, May 21, 2020

Topps 89 cont / card room video

I am still working on Topps 1989 cards and putting them in binders. I try to do some cards everyday. Sooner or later, it will become less daunting as more and more cards become organized. With three boxes to go through, I have a while to get there.



I also wanted to take a moment to announce that I created a new video to highlight my baseball card room.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zP__G7hM-rc

I also feel my website ( http://mrgibson.com ) might be a little misleading with people thinking I have most of my Cubs cards cataloged and that could be further from the truth. I really want to get back to cataloging all my Cubs baseball cards with currently 1,753 cataloged as of writing this. Further more, I'm really curious what my new current count of Ryne Sandberg cards are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Atari THE400 mini secrets

1 - There are more than 25 games installed 2 - more hardware secret with controllers So how many easter eggs will people find?  How long til...