Saturday, March 5, 2022

Santa Cruz - First Mod - Tailgate letters

I received the tailgate letters in the mail late Friday afternoon and this Saturday is warm, so I'm going to apply today. Installation is straight forward.
The letters are raised and have reflective properties in the soft material.
The first step is to clean a prep the tailgate

First I cleaned with water.
Then I cleaned again with alcohol wipes that were mailed with the tailgate letters.

One at a time, I applied the letters to the tailgate.

What the letters look when applied.

Sub note: I ordered a new license plate holder that matches the tailgate letters.
sub sub note: Took the day off of workouts given I had to work Saturday night and my son was visiting.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...