Wednesday, June 7, 2023

Terry Brooks books

Yep, I'm still reading, still acquiring Terry Brooks books - although I'm a bit behind. I found a book I needed this week and wondered where am I at on Terry Brooks writing.... so I created a list. My wife find me a bit weird, because I create lists for everything. The book I found on sale was The Stiehl Assassin from the fallen series. this made me realize I was missing the other three books... one being the first... The Black Elfstone. I loved the First King which focused on the Black Elfstone, so I was amazed this had slipped by me.
My list can be found here: http://mrgibson.com/tbtg/

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...