Wednesday, August 14, 2019

2019 Summer Mustangs

I just posted a new video of various Mustangs that I took photos of in Bloomington IL during the Summer of 2019.  As promised earlier, I really want to start video blogging more.

You can view the video here

I think my next video blog will actually be of some content and I plan on doing something on Route 66 like visiting:

1. Ryburn’s Place on 305 E. Pine Street, Normal IL and getting a photo of my Mustang there.

2. Funks Grove Pure Maple Sirup at 5257 Historic U.S. 66, Shirley IL

3. Dead Man’s Curve at Towanda IL

4. Gemini Giant on 810 E. Baltimore St., in Wilmington IL

5. Brick wall in Pontiac IL with mustang car photo.

6. Eat at Park View Inn in Bloomington IL

7. world largest catsup bottle in Collinsville, Il

8. Arcade museum in McLean IL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining in Kentucky again

We went Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining a couple times more in Kentucky again.  We found lots of sea fossil again like various plant and shells,...