Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Making a custom dice box. Part I


I have started the process of making my new dice box.  I found a nice plastic craft/screw-nail container that work well for storing my dice.

The box holds up to 20 sets of dice in a nice organized way.
Because the box is smooth plastic, I doubt that I can adhere material to the surface well.















To solve this problem I have decided to cover the top with duct tape.














Now that the box is covered with duct tape. I'm applying glue to the surface of the tape.















I shredded several napkins into small randomly torn pieces that will be applied to the glue.
















Now that I have the napkins applied to the glue, I'll let it dry before continuing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining in Kentucky again

We went Rock/Mineral/Crystal mining a couple times more in Kentucky again.  We found lots of sea fossil again like various plant and shells,...