Saturday, January 5, 2019

PlayStation Classic and BleemSync

I'm going to keep this post updated as I test and play. These are games I have gotten to run on the PlayStation Classic with BleemSync. If the game is having problems, you could be a tweak that needs to be made and I will post that here too.

So Far,
I have gotten these games to run and play:
Discs     , Title                    , Publisher  , players, Year
SLUS-01427, Atari  Anniversary       , Atari      , 2      , 2001
SLUS-00884, Star War Episode I       , Lucas Arts , 2      , 1999
SLUS-01235, Rayman 2 The Great Escape, Ubi Soft   , 1      , 2000
SCUS-94228, Spyro The Dragon         , Sony       , 1      , 1998

I have gotten these games to run, but not play:
Discs     , Title                    , Publisher  , players, Year

Games that I have for the PlayStation 1 Classic listed HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A few good cards picked up

- 1983 Donruss Lee Smith (Cubs) - HoF - 1993 Topps Ryne Sandberg - All Star Card (Cubs) - HoF - 1989 Donruss Carlton Fisk (White Sox) -  HoF...